Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 and new 50/1.4
From: "Eric Welch" <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 98 22:03:38 Set the time zone in the Time preference utility

>What reports?  Leica advertising doesn't count.

If you would read the list, you would have heard several of them already.
I can think, right off the top of my head Tom Donovan and one other guy.
Maybe a third, but that might have been on Compuserve.

All fo them have nothing to do with Leica advertising, and don't assume
that's what I'm talking about. I'm a journalist, I know the difference.

=========
Eric Welch
LUG Nut
(via BeOS)