Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux and Bodies
From: "Matthew A. Cenzer" <mcenzer@nwu.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:56:54 -0500 (CDT)

>"vonohlen" <vonohlen@lightspeed.net> wrote:
><<<
>After all of the discussion regarding the properties of the f1 Noctilux, =
>I should like to ask if anyone is using this lens on any M-Body other =
>than the M6?  Specifically, is anyone using it on the M3 or similar body =
>with similar ergonomics?  >>>

To me the Noctilux and the M5 are the perfect combination. In low light you
appreciate the M5's smaller metering area compared to the M6 and it's nice
to have the metering area visible in the finder. The bigger body of the M5
also helps off-set the weight of the Noctilux.

- --
Matthew A. Cenzer
Department of History
Northwestern University