Subject: [Leica] Shutter speed & shutter crawl
From: "Garbutt, Robert" <RGarbutt@ncrpexec.telstra.com.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 10:47:00 +1000

Tom,

There is also no accounting for the effect of camera movement anyway
especially for conveying emotion.  If I am at f/2 and 1 second with my
DR  I generally let serendipity have a say and take the shot anyway,
especially if the scene catches me.  A favourite shot from a friend's
wedding is by a fire hand held wide open with the setting on B - not
sure what the shutter speed was except to say that at the time it felt
long enough.

Regards,
Rob.
 ----------
>   From: Listmgr@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>   To: leica-users-digest@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>   Subject: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #10
>   Date: Tuesday, 28 April 1998 5:01PM
>
>   From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
>   Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 20:59:38 -0400
>   Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Noctilux - Rational lens??
>
>   Chris:
>
>   I regularly make sharp photographs with an M6 and a 50 summicron at
a 30th and get lucky at a 15th about half the time.