Subject: Re: [Leica] Winder M or Rapidwinder
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 21:30:47 +0100

Arturo wrote:
>Is the rapidwinder a good alternative.  I would like to shoot without taking
>my eye away from the viewfinder.  Thanks.>>>>>

Arturo,

Tom Abrahamsson has the magic for you in the Rapidwinder!!!!! You can shoot
the complete roll and the camera will never leave your eye and no one will
hear you shooting and using the Rapidwinder!!!

A way ahead of the m battery power winder which is a piece of junk as far
as I;m concerned and many others who have used them and dumped them!!!!

E-0mail Tom or check his web page for details.

You'll never be sorry you got the Rapidwinder.

ted