Subject: Re: [Leica] Winder M or Rapidwinder
From: AJSymi <AJSymi@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 23:19:33 EDT

<<  love my rapidwinder. I have it on an M2. The ergonomics are
 incredible. It's silent. The advance helps steady my exposures. It
 doesn't need batteries. The workmanship is beautiful. Tom Abrahamsson is
 a gentleman and a great resource. Go for it.

Dear Carl S.:

Can you explain how the rapidwinder works.  I have an idea, but I'm not 100%
sure.  I have never seen one except in a photograph.  Thanks.

Arturo