Subject: [Leica] Noctilux
From: "Dr. Elliot Puritz" <drpuritz@li.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 15:25:26 -0400

From a real amateur.  Took "Ted's advice" some time back, purchased
the Noctilux.  Love it.  Shoot indoors available light whenever I can.
The lens has a quality that is, indeed "3D"like.  Truly interesting
and unique.  Is it worth the money?  Who can possibly answer such a
question.  If you like photography, and can try to scrape up the sums,
believe you would be happy using the lens.  I do not find it
cumbersome to use, or carry.  To use or not use a Noctilux is such an
individual decision that it is impossible to be dogmatic and overly
opinionated one way or the other.  Taken with the 35 asph and the
summicron 90 I have what I need most of the time.  BTW Ted, have been
using the 19 on the R8...will give you more feed back soon.

Elliot