Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica language
From: "Arthur C. R. Krick" <leica@mistral.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 11:09:06 +0100

Dave,
Email me your postal address and I will be happy to send you with my
compliments a copy of Hove facsimile edition of the Leica publication "Full
codewords description and index as at September 1938/ Codeword to numerical
coding as at 1960". However, when it comes to the correct pronunciation,
I'm afraid that you are on your own. Recomend considerable private practice
before attempting "Leicaspeak" in company !
Regards,
Arthur