Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Noctilux - Rational lens??
From: barney@sgi50.wwb.noaa.gov (Barney Quinn)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 98 13:39:57 -0400

Alf,

As they say in Brooklyn: If it looks like a troll, walks like a troll,
and talks like a troll.....

Barney

<puma@hannover.sgh-net.de> writes:

Alfred> At 13:16 27.04.1998 +0000, you wrote:
>> Grow up. I just want to learn something. If you don't want to
>> learn anything from others, go out and take some pictures and
>> stop reading mailing lists.

Alfred> What a stupid connection of half-truths, Mr. 'I have a Canon with
Alfred> an Oh-my-God-what-a-lens', asking 'what can a Noctilux do that I
Alfred> can't do'.

Alfred> Beginning at your remark, that you for sure would need a screen
Alfred> for a better adjustment of distance with the Noctilux, which is
Alfred> simply untrue, till your remark, that the bokeh might be the main
Alfred> difference between the Noctilux and other lenses, your Nocilux
Alfred> comments have been overwhelming ignorant, demanding and prejudiced.

Alfred> If you want to learn something: Do it, and don't talk just to
Alfred> perpetuate your half-knowledge.

Alfred> Alf

Alfred> Alfred Breull
Alfred> http://members.aol.com/abreull/index.htm