Subject: Re: [Leica] Films and Developers
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 07:23:40 -0500

At 02:40 PM 4/26/98 -0600, you wrote:

>Press Max: Is this a new product? I have no listing for it in my Calumet
>Essentials catalog, neither do I ever recall seeing it on shelves.

Nope. Press Maxx has been around a long time. It's made by Unicolor. Last
time I looked B&H had it. It's highly concentrated liquid, so the bottle is
much smaller for 1 and 5 gallon amounts. Less weight for shipping the TMax
developer.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

Albert Einstein