Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Noctilux - Rational lens??
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 10:18:06 +0200

At 06:17 27.04.1998 +0000, Cris Bitmead wrote:
>Has anyone here done some handheld tests of their own to see what
>the actual difference is in the results? Not just 1 photo. You
>would need to take at least 10 with each to get a reasonable
>sample, because there is some luck involved.

If you are happy with your Canon, and your camera takes the
pictures you like, why don't you stick with your camera ?

I don't see a reason, why we should prove anything to you ...
Usually you take pictures, because you enjoy to take pictures,
not because you want to prove something to someone.

Alf

Alfred Breull
http://members.aol.com/abreull/index.htm
http://members.aol.com/mfformat/c-mf.htm