Subject: Re: [Leica] OFF TOPIC -- Rollei 35 filters for Blk & Wht
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 15:06:41 -0400

At 06:34 AM 4/26/98 +0000, Roy Zartarian wrote:
>If all else fails, you might try the good folks of Snap Shack in
>Glastonbury, Conn. at http://www.snapshack.com for a special order.
>That estimable establishment is one of my hangouts, and, as fate
>would have it, I happened to stop by once when the right
>manufacturer's rep was in.  I was able to arrange the acquisition of
>a lens cap, shade and - dare I say it - UV filter for the 2.8 version of
>the little Rollei gem.

Roy

Rollei, through HP Marketing, still sells the conventional accessories for
the 2.8 Rollei 35's, and these can be ordered through any village camera
store.  Heliopan and B+W also market the 2.8 (30.5mm) and 3.5 (24mm) Rollei
35 accessories, and these, too, can be ordered from your village camera store.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!