Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 10 reasons why I need an M6 - Thanks
From: "Rick Floyd" <rick_floyd@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 04:13:13 PDT

>From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>

>Where in Michigan are you? Does anyone big Big George's in Ann Arbor
even
>handle Leica these days.
>
>Tom - in Traverse City

Tom:

I live in Plymouth - about 15 miles east of Ann Arbor.  I haven't been
to George's.  But in talking to the Leica Rep, he said that there would
be a Leica show coming in the next few weeks.  I'll get a date if others
are interested.

Someday I hope to get up to see you in Traverse City.  A couple of weeks
ago I was sitting at the home of a friend when I picked up a magazine
Traverse City ?).  Low and behold it was filled with beautiful photos
you created.  I was very impressed.

Best Regards,
Rick