Subject: Re: [Leica] 21mm lens
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 08:33:48 -0500

At 07:25 AM 4/25/98 -0700, you wrote:
>My experience with the new 21mm. Asph. has been disappointing.  The lens
>shows vignnetting at all apertures, they are worst at 2.8, 4  and

Considering the fact that you are the only person who has reported such a
problem, could it be that you are either doing some thing (filters?) or you
got a bad lens?

How are these prints you are making made? Are you looking at slides too?
Negatives? Let's hear all the facts. As for focus, do other non ASPH lenses
come out sharp?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch