Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 10 reasons why I need an M6 - Thanks
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 08:47:16 +0200

At 15:08 24.04.1998 PDT, Rick Floyd wrote:

<<< ... by Alf.  I won't, however, be taking his advice on
divorcing my wife.  After 21 years, I think we are made for
each other.  By the way Alf, I did take your advice as a joke.
My wife has never made me beg for anything.  She is however,
a good reality check for me. >>>

Best to both of you. Sometimes I get a little touchy, when
I hear comments which are too close to unwanted experiences.

Congratulations on your new "familiy member".

Alf

Alfred Breull
http://members.aol.com/abreull/index.htm
http://members.aol.com/mfformat/c-mf.htm