Subject: Re: [Leica] Reason for getting an M6
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 16:42:18 -0600

  Several months ago I was doing some web browsing at Leica sites.  My 8
year old son came and watched me on the computer for a while.  That night
at the supper table he said, "Mom, Dad spends lots of time on the Internet
looking at pictures of Lisa," mispronouncing the logos he had seen at the
Leica sites I was browsing.  It took some fancy maneuvering on my part to
get out of that one!

- -GH