Subject: [Leica] Message not deliverable
From: "Administrator"<administrator_at_elec__bus@mail.sd91.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 98 14:59:23 -0800

- --simple boundary

Pascal, you are right about copyright use.
I was shocked, not by Dominique Pelissier quoting of CI tests, but by compiled
lists of tests on another sites. That said, these compilations are of great
value, since one can't read everything in four languages (swedish tests beeing
the most valuable), not mentionning japanese.

Chasseur d'Images is not very active about web in general, so I think  they
have not yet realized the breakings of their copyright.
But they are active about press counterfactors. FNAC+CI have put on trial Phox
(a France trust of retailers) for the second hand price guide these
introduced, really close to their own.

However we keep right to quoting tests for discussion, at least to criticize
them.

Dominique CESARI.

PS : I am furbisshing pages with my own second hand quotation of Leica M,
Hasselblad and Nikon AIS at http://www.mygale.org/~cesarigd

- --simple boundary