Subject: [Leica] New LUGgers, we've just taken a break for station identification.
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 22:07:18 -0700

For all you out there that just joined the LUG, please be patient. We'll
get back to UV filters, backfocus, Bokeh, LTM, M6 repair logs, using a
Leica upside down, loading film in the M6, evaluating the R8 motor,
resolution charts, Tri-Elmar's, the Leica Monastery, how may APO lenses can
be carried in a golf cart, which way to bend your nose when using an R
Leica, and more good stuff. We've just taken a break for station
identification.