Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:an objective evaluation of leica M lenses: Slightly Off Topic
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 23:06:44 -0500

At 10:21 PM 4/22/98 -0400, you wrote:

>If you're asserting "there is no explaining taste" ; why, then,  that  may be
>so because we do not yet possess a widely appreciated or understood
science of
>values; although, some of us are very busy developing one at the present
>moment.

If one is a strict behaviorist, one might think someday there will be a
unified field theory of art, no?

I think behaviorism is voodoo science. :-) I don't even believe chaos
theory. Though if it's true, we define it every day right here on the LUG!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Stay alert - you can observe a lot by watching. Yogi Berra