Subject: [Leica] My M6 is back!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 20:31:04 -0500

I promised I would tell you all when my M6 got back from Leica repair.

And it took four weeks. A week longer than anticipated by the guy I talked
to on the phone, but the reason for it wasn't the fact that they were
backlogged. It was because of a paperwork error on their part. And the fact
they claimed the store I bought it from didn't return their request for
evidence I really bought it form them.

But then, the warranty department had told me five weeks ago it was
registered.

Paperwork will get you every time. Not only that, but when I sent it in
with my address including the title

"Photo Editor" maybe they wondered if it was my camera, or someone elses.

Who knows, four weeks isn't too bad, but they used to do it in 11 days!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I exist as I am - that is enough.