Subject: [Leica] Kodak vs. Fuji ...?
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 16:26:54 -0700

Friends,

Just wondering if anyone has tried the new Fujichrome MS 100/11000 and more
importantly how it might compare to the Kodak E200 when pushed into the ISO
800/1000 area.

I am especially interested in what you have to say about reciprocity,
contrast  and color shift.

I have not been able to get my hands on the Fuji up here in rural America
and may need to travel to the big city one of these days soon.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA