Subject: [Leica] list postings
From: "Douglas McLernon" <Douglas.McLernon@tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 14:00:00 +0100

I am a grouch, about four times a year I bitch to this or other user groups
about your manners in posting. PLEASE learn how to use you mail package.
Check the options on the drop down menu and make sure the "include message
in reply" or "repeat original message" (depending on your package) IS NOT
checked. Some of you have even managed to re-post the entire digest (at
times up to 90k) at one go. Sorry to keep at some people and I apologize to
Alex for sending him the same message twice.
Regards,
Doug