Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V2 #323
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 12:35:31 +0200

> Fr=E5n: Mike Johnston=20

>  Here's an exercise for you to try (if you want): imagine that somebody
came to
> you tomorrow and said, okay, you're going into the lifeboat now, and yo=
have
> to choose the most basic, simplest lens kit you think you can live with=
,
and
> then you have to use nothing but that for the rest of your life.=20

The kit I own and use is a kit I have assembled over the years for the wo=
rk
I do.  It is almost complete and to work as assembled requires the whole
kit.  It cannot be seperated out into smaller chunks without losing
something.  It would be like asking an artist to choose one colour from h=
is
pallette. =20

If I really had to choose a minimalist kit I would have to mothball what =
have and go out and buy something else.  And that would be an M6 with
Tri-Elmar. =20

Alan Hull