Subject: Re: [Leica] One camera NO lens
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 00:13:15 -0400

D Khong wrote:

SNIP

> For those who are interested, Avenon makes a pin hole lens in LTM.  With
> any 28/90mm SM-M adapter, this is useable on your M-camera.
>
> Dan K.

Dan,

I believe I saw Calumet had a Leica M body cap for sale with a laser-cut
brass shim intended for pinhole use. Since it was intended for use on a
Leica it costs about twice as much as the other similarly configured
body caps.

Carl S.
- --
Sometimes the wrong thing is exactly the thing you should do.