Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V2 #323
From: jose luis gonzalez <jlg@redestb.es>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 22:08:23 +0000

>? And, all the other LUG members, what would they select?

IŽd select a 6x6 cm Rolleiflex F with Planar 75mm f3.5. a fantastic lens
a bit wider than mormal, with a "built in" tele in it ( just enlarge the
central portion of the negative), quieter than a leica ( topic ) and
more
discrete, I even do not need to bring to my eye, just shoot from the hip
as a real shooter:–) This is for amateur use.

For pro work my all terrain kit would be a Hassy Super Wide, a 500 CM
with 60 mm and 150 mm ( equivalent an horizontal angle to 24 /35/ 85 )
if IŽd to go  with 35 mm IŽd also take Mike kit, or even best from my
point of view, OM4Ti with 24 shift, 35 f2 and 85 f2. Both kits completed
with a 2x converter of the best quality.