Subject: Re: [Leica] Berlebach wooden tripod
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 18:00:18 +0200

I have two wooden tripods.  They are both ex-surveyer tripods and have
those metal spikes that dig into the ground.  They are so sturdy than I c=
an
lean on them, even when fully extended.    They cost next to nothing used=
.=20
On one of the tripods I replaced the metal spikes with rubber "shoes" for
indoor use.  They really are the equal to any expensive foto tripod.

Alan Hull