Subject: [Leica] Film in France
From: "Mikiro Mori" <mmori-tky@umin.ac.jp>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 00:35:15 +0900

Chers LUG amis en France:

I will live in Strasbourg for two years.  Could someone in France please
answer my questions. Here, Fuji Neopan 400 and Kodachrome 64 are available
at 11 Fr and 25 Fr, respectively, per roll (with tax).  Are the prices
higher in France? If so, I will take as much film as possible.  I will also
take my Leica stuff.  Will I have to worry about a tarrif ??? I hope not
since I am not a french citizen.

Merci d'avance.

Mikiro MORI