Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 &90 2 lens M-kit, what happened to the 50??????
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 22:57:34 -0500

Not if you're going to shoot color reversal film for projection.   The 90 is
almost a normal lens in this situation since you need to crop with the lens.
I guess many M users haven't grown up with the M3 or projected slides.
Nothing beats a Kodachrome transparency exposed with a Leica lens and
projected with a 90mm Colorplan:-)
Bud Cook