Subject: [Leica] Gitzo ball head in Chasseur d'Images
From: j.leonarddesigner@videotron.ca (Jacques Leonard designer)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 23:55:49 -0400

LUG friends,
This request can probably be answered by fellow Lugers from France, Belgium
or Switzerland.
I have read a few weeks ago in the French photo magazine "Chasseur
d'Images" (well I think it was in this magazine... what I am sure of is
that it was from France!) a pretty good test of various tripods and ball
heads.
I remember the "Best Buy" they recommended for ball head was a Gitzo. I
took note of the model number but lost the reference somewhere! (damn!)
Can someone, somewhere, find me the exact model number for this head?

Tks for your help
Jacques Leonard
designer
Laval, Qc Canada