Subject: [Leica] Wanted! Noct PICTURES
From: Michael Johnston <70007.3477@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 11:07:16 -0400

NOTICE TO ALL LUGGERS!

_PHOTO Techniques_ magazine will soon be publishing a very fine article by
Erwin Puts entitled "Koenig der Nacht ("King of the Night"): The Special
Qualities of the Leica Noctilux-M."

We are also putting together a separate portfolio of Noctilux images to run
in the same issue as the regular Portfolio feature. This is not a contest,
it is a call for submissions--if you have one, two, or three really fine
Noctilux pictures that you think show off the advantages and qualities of
this lens, we'd like to see them. If we run your photograph, we will give
you a byline, pay you a small cash honorarium, and provide you with 6 free
copies of the issue (more on request). We cannot publish all submissions.

To make submissions, ***PLEASE*** follow these guidelines strictly:

Send up to 3 ***DUPLICATE*** transparencies or ***REPLACEABLE*** prints no
larger than 11x14 in size (8x10 print size preferred).

Include return PACKAGING in the form of a self-addressed envelope--WE WILL
PAY RETURN POSTAGE, but you _must_ send the return packaging.

Send to: Noct Portfolio, Mike Johnston, Editor, _PHOTO Techniques_
magazine, 6600 W. Touhy Ave., Niles, IL 60714. I need to receive them
before, say, the first week in May, but the sooner the better.

Please feel free to pass along this announcement to other applicable
Forums, User Groups, e-Mail Lists, or Web Sites that you frequent.

Thanks!

- --Mike J.