Subject: Re: [Leica] Portrait lighting
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 20:12:03 -0700

Roy Zartarian Wrote:
> [...]
(i.e. tomorrow) headshots of five people being honored for their
volunteer work.........
As for lighting, I'm undecided: bringing in a small Speedo
brownline pack and 2 heads with umbrellas or shooting a single Metz
shoemount into an umbrella.  The latter is consistent with my general
Keep It Short & Simple philosophy, but the former may give better
results as far as filling in shadows etc.

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?<<<<<<<<<<<<

Roy:
It depends on how much they are paying you for the job.
Joseph Codispoti