Subject: [Leica] 45-90/2.8 Angenieux R
From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@iol.ie>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:10:29 +0100

Hi LUGnuts

I was browsing through Eastland's R Compendium last night, and was admiring
the technical drawing of this lens. 15 elements in 5 groups!

Apparently production was in the 1000-2000 range, and they were only
available in 2 cam as 3 cam conversion was impossible.

Has anyone ever seen/used one of these beasts? I would imagine that most
examples must be in the hands of collectors.

Slan

Alex

Alex Hurst
Cork Florists