Subject: Re: [Leica] Newbie to be -- My experiences with G2 / M options?
From: "Daniel Ho" <hod@idirect.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 20:18:52 -0400

Harrison,

Thanks for your kind insight!  Just don't let my wife see this...<grin>

I think I was telling someone who responded via private e-mail that I get
into "toy" phases and simplification phases.  The excitement of the toys
keeps me going (probably cheaper than drugs and therapy, but my wife would
probably disagree), but when I'm forced to use simple tools, I think my work
is actually better.

I'm on record here on saying that if I get a M6, I'll only pick up a 35mm.
Let's see how long this lasts ;-)

Cheers,
Dan