Subject: Re: [Leica] Newbie to be -- My experiences with G2 / M options?
From: "Daniel Ho" <hod@idirect.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 12:23:13 -0400

With the help of the LUGnuts, I think I will start looking for a M6.  It
isn't the price of the body, but rather the glass that seems high to me.
However, as my idea is to "simplify, simplify, simplify", I will likely only
get one lens (either the 35mm f2 or f1.4), so cost isn't that big of a
concern.

Thank you one and all for your help so far.  I'm sure I'll have many more
questions.

Cheers,
d.

Daniel Ho hod@gurus.net