Subject: Re: [Leica] Newbie to be -- My experiences with G2 / M options?
From: LEICAMAN56 <LEICAMAN56@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 23:49:37 EDT

Daniel,

I'd recommend the 35/1.4 ASPH for ultimate image quality.  I've used both the
Summicron ASPH and Summilux ASPH and in my opinion, the Summilux is superior.
I know several other photographers who concur.

As far as a camera, the M6 is easier to use compared to the non-metered M's.
Otherwise, functionaly there are all very similar.  Of the M6 models, the HM
is great if you don't wear glasses, somewhat less great if you do, especially
with 35 mm lenses.

Bill Rosauer