Subject: Re: [Leica] Jugement de la cour supreme du CANADA
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 20:59:47 -0400

At 09:05 PM 12-04-98 -0400, you wrote:
>Bonsoir a tous,
>
>   Dan C.,I m with you all the way (so far) on that one.
>
>   Eric, please read the ruling.
>
>   A la prochaine,
>
>   Robert

I think people are WAY over reacting to this ruling, and don't fully
understand it.  There will not be violence in the streets, nor will there
be a flood of law suits, because people are taking photographs.  A
responsible newspaper photographer will get (and probably always has been
getting) a release if he/she photographs someone eating an ice cream cone
in the park to illustrate an article on the coming of Spring.  Just makes
sense.  Hard news pictures will still be published without being affected
by the ruling.  Life will go on.

Dan C.