Subject: Re: [Leica] Seminar dates
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 14:49:07 -0400

Alan Hull wrote:

<<<<<< but Goteborg has the most beautiful girls in Sweden.>>>>>>>

OK! That settles it right there!!! We're off to Sweden and an extended
seminar of at least a month! :)

<<<Goteborg is also the home of Hassleblad, and Volvo and the giant works
of SKF the inventor of the ballbearing.  but who cares?>>>>>> That's right!

Alan, mon ami somehow I prefer this part of your post:

<<<<<To see them laughing and bouncing their way up the Kungsports Avenue
full of the joys of life, hugging each others arms as they promenade up one
side then down the other makes you gasp in admiration.This is especially
true in Spring when the winter woolies are put away>>>>>>>>>

Hey even if I can't do anything but take pictures I still have a few
memories of what it was that made my last assignment so exciting in
Sweden!:)   <<<<the most beautiful girls in Sweden>>>>>> :)

ted