Subject: Re: [Leica] Seminar dates
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 19:40:26 +0200

>........Goteborg, then London, then Paris

My suggestion to hold the next Seminar in Goteborg has not met with the
enthusiasm I expected.  Granted the architecture is little on the boxy side
and the countryside is covered with trees, but Goteborg has the most
beautiful girls in Sweden.

To see them laughing and bouncing their way up the Kungsports Avenue full
of the joys of life, hugging each others arms as they promenade up one side
then down the other makes you gasp in admiration.   This is especially true
in Spring when the winter woolies are put away, attracting photographers
from all over Europe.

But there is a sad side.  Many of the men have had to go abroad to find
work,

For myself, being married, I prefer to stay in the forest.  It is too close
to that joke about being on a diet and living in the bakery.

Goteborg is also the home of Hassleblad, and Volvo and the giant works of
SKF the inventor of the ballbearing.  but who cares?

Alan Hull

Alan Hull