Subject: Re: [Leica] 180 apo f2.8
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 00:37:39 -0400

Dan Cardish,

     >>I've never seen a lens with MTF curves so uniformly high on the
graph<<

Thanks for the information.  My Internet explorer has some kind of "bug" &
I cannot read any web sites. I appreciate knowing that much about my new
purchase :-)!

The R8/winder & 180 apo are a great combo; exquisite balance. Another
nuance is that the focusing ring is just out of "harms way" when it comes
to hand held work; i.e., once you focus in, the focus ring is placed so
that your hand grip cannot inadvertently move it as you shoot.

Tom D.