Subject: [Leica] Francesco vs Playboy = facts ?
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 20:44:44 EDT

 Francesco etal - I guess I am a little dense but are saying that you have
 done nothing illegal or unethical but our dumb courts are still making you
 pay $3.75 million to Playboy?  Are you going to appeal the decision or is
 it all over?  What is "Goddess" ?  Are you still publishing? Is the case that
 Dan Cardish mentioned the same as the other or are the 2 seperate ?

 Marvin (dense) Moss

 In a message dated 98-04-09 19:24:58 EDT, Francesco wrote:
<<
  At 05:30 PM 4/9/98 -0400, Dan Cardish wrote:

 >At 02:32 PM 09-04-98 -0700, Francesco wrote:
 >>Yes, the Playboy v. Five Senses Productions suit involved me.
 >>I have already responded to this here, but I will recap again.
 >
 >Wasn't there also something about a CD you were selling? I may be confusing
 >this case with another, so don't let this be the start of unfounded rumours.
 >
 >Dan C.

  Francesco Sanfilippo,
 Five Senses Productions
 webmaster@5senses.com