Subject: Re: Fwd: [Leica] behaviour
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 16:12:11 -0700

Yes, Playboy claimed in their suit that I was also burning CD-R
disks full of their images and that I was copying some Pamela
Anderson CDROM and selling it.  They made many unfounded
accusations of this type which I subsequently opposed in court.
All these CDROM  allegations and scanning magazine allegations
are not true and did not affect me in court.  In fact, Playboy
did not even bring them up in court.

At 05:30 PM 4/9/98 -0400, Dan Cardish wrote:
>At 02:32 PM 09-04-98 -0700, you wrote:
>>Yes, the Playboy v. Five Senses Productions suit involved me.
>>I have already responded to this here, but I will recap again.
>
>Wasn't there also something about a CD you were selling? I may be confusing
>this case with another, so don't let this be the start of unfounded rumours.
>
>Dan C.

Francesco Sanfilippo,
Five Senses Productions
webmaster@5senses.com