Subject: Re: [Leica] Cool Leica Pictures-uncool exchanges
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 16:52:52 -0500

At 07:20 AM 4/9/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Alan,
>
>Thanks for the URL.  I just went there and I agree.  That is a cool photo.
>There's even some beauty in it.  Technically perfect.   But art it's not.

I'll take that as a compliment. I find many "art photographers" to be some
of the most pretentious people I've ever met. And their work often just
plain stinks.

But that's my opinion.

I'm not an artist. And I don't aspire to be one. At least, not at this
point in my life. I like to eat.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Logic: The art of being wrong with confidence...