Subject: Re: [Leica] Quantum? Gossen?
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 11:54:46 +0200

Art Searle wrote:

> Funny you should mention that.  I was checking out B& H for the same thing
> earlier today.  B&H has specs and pictures of both at:
>
> http://www.bhphotovideo.com/

The trouble with B&H is that they don't show the attachments for the
Quantum light meters.  I'd like to see what the spot meter attachment
and the studio dome (90 degree angle) look like and how much bulk they
add to the meter.

Still, having said that, I think B&H is an absolutely excellent site for
information on current photographic products.  I haven't bought anything
from them (I live in Sweden and with postage and taxes added on, it's
cheaper to get the stuff here), but they make an excellent repository
of information.

M.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     | Now fully
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Y2K compliant.
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho; ICQ 354739