Subject: [Leica] Re: LHSA Charleston Shoot
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 10:34:28 -0400

Bill,

Leica Toys!!  I am definietly interested in signing out the ASPH lenses, the
Tri-Elmar and whatever new R goodies you are bringing.   I am  in need of the new
ASPH lenses although I'm a bit cashed out at the moment from the recent  purchase of
an M6 0.85, 28mm Elmarit, 90m Elmarit, 50mm Noctilux  and new ROM 35-70mm f4.0 Vario
Zoom.

Looking foward to seeing you again in Charleston.

Paul T. Collura