Subject: [Leica] Filters
From: Royfel <Royfel@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 07:09:30 EDT

I have a 1.4 50mm-M with the 43 mm filter size.  Does anyone know where I can
get a yellow filter for it and still have the lens shade stay on?  When I
called Leica all they could provide was a UV.  I have purchased a normal 43 mm
yellow but without the groves to hold on the lens shade I'm sure I'll lose it,
and that's probably hard to replace.  Is a 43 mm leica out there in yellow (or
yellow-green as they designate) or am I searching for the holy grail?  Any
other suggestions?