Subject: [Leica] MJS Book
From: Nick Hunter <nhunter1@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 23:23:53 -0400 (EDT)

I recently received my copy of Non-Leitz LEICA Thread-Mount Lenses by Marc
James Small. I am very happy with it. In a remarkably concise space he has
covered what he set out to and included much interesting material that is
left out of other collector books.  For instance, conversion of older
lenses on an individual basis being much more common in the days of lower
labor costs, ramifications of the territorial settlement of Germany after
the war, and the post war American fair trade laws. Congratulations, Marc,
a fine book!

BTW, I ordered mine from a distributor, Silver Pixel, who wholesale through
Saunders to camera stores. Even though they began to catalog the book back
when I first heard about it (last year?) and expected to ship in Feb., it
arrived only last week. Marc- has the book been available through other
channels before this or is it only just now reaching retail outlets?

Nick Hunter