Subject: Re: [Leica] Fast mechanical shutters
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 19:32:58 -0500

At 03:10 PM 4/6/98 +0200, you wrote:

>A titanium shutter in the M6 would make it sound like a Nikon F2 (even with
>mirror locked up)!
>I don't think many leica fans would like that! It would be too noisy
>wouldn't it?

I would think it'd be a lot like my R8 with the mirror up. A tiny little
metallic tick. Not bad, but not as nice as an M6.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The young child is looking in the world to find himself -
reflected in a mirror with a thousand faces.

- -Maria Montessori