Subject: [Leica] incident metering procedure
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 17:53:25 -0700

Call me dumb, but I myself have never operated an incident meter.
I have always relied upon my in-camera meter and the green grass,
blue sky, or palm of my hand for guidelines.  Can someone tell me
if one is supposed to meter incidentally with the dome pointing at
the camera or the dome pointing at the main light source?  I have
heard both and am confused.  Someone please tell me your
procedure......

Francesco Sanfilippo,
Five Senses Productions
webmaster@5senses.com