Subject: [Leica] Incidence Light Measurements
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 10:26:45 -0500

Could someone point me to a source of information on how to use an Incident
light meter?  I've tried it in the past but ran into so many situations
where it (seemed) that it couldn't be used that I gave up on it.
My biggest problem was trying to determine a proper exposure when the camera
position is located where there is no possibility of measuring the source of
light.  This can occur quite frequently.
I use only narrow latitude color reversal films (mostly Kodachrome 25).
Bud Cook