Subject: Re: [Leica] 24 Elmarit f2.8 ASPH
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 03:06:33 +0200

At 21:47 05.04.1998 +0200, Erwin wrote:
>Subjective evaluations are quite important
>and valuable in its own right, but do not mix up the two strands of
>evaluation (methodology versus impression).

You know, that I truelly respect and appriciate your opinion, Erwin.
I'm just asking myself: If the physical parameters support one side,
and the emotional view supports another side - isn't the test missing
something essential which is vivid to human perception ?

Sometimes it comes to my mind, that you may decribe the advantages of
proteines in a mushroom and forget it's deadly poinson. *This is not
a flame*, I'm just asking, why human perception may be so different from
certain physical parameters.

Thanks, Tom Shea, for your effort looking for the corrects citings
in Erwin's comment.

Alf

Alfred Breull
http://members.aol.com/abreull/index.htm