Subject: Re: [Leica] IIIf for sale
From: Vondauster <Vondauster@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 18:09:57 EDT

Hi All

In a message dated 98-04-05 18:00:40 EDT, Steve Kobrin wrote:

<< IIIf red dial 644xxx in ex+ condition.  A bit of brassing on the shoe and
 some scratches on the bottom plate.  Vulcanite is in Mint - condition.
 Used recently and appears in fine working order.  Summitar 50mm lens 732xxx
 in ex+ condition with clear glass, front and rear caps and "Barn Door" shade.
 Both for $650.  I will pay insured priority mail shipping within the US. >>

Let me add that I just purchased a 35mm Summaron from Steve. The lens was
shipped promptly as was exactly as described. A pleasurable transaction all
'round.

Will von Dauster